¾ cup cocoa
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
2 seeded chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
1 tablespoon adobo sauce
½ cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13 pan. Line with wax paper, and then grease again.
3. Place the butter and cocoa in a medium-sized frying pan. Stir until well blended. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Place the eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat for 1 minute. Add the chocolate mixture, chipotle chiles, and adobo sauce. Beat for another minute. Stir in the flour. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Spread the raspberry jam on top and swirl with a knife into the brownie mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until the center is done. Invert the brownies and remove the wax paper. Let cool. Cut into 12 pieces.