1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups mango, chopped (approx. 2-3)
1 chile chipotle, seeded and minced
¼ cup green onions, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh key lime juice
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Salt and pepper the tenderloin and sear until browned on all sides. Transfer to a baking sheet.
3. Place the tenderloin in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until done. (which for pork means 140 degrees.)
4. While the pork tenderloin is in the oven, place all the salsa ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
5. Slice the tenderloin and top with the Mango Salsa.
Substitute 1 cup chopped pineapple for a cup on the mango.